**This product requires 5-7 working days for delivery**
THE ULTIMATE WATCH-SIZED DIVE COMPUTER
The Suunto DX, built on the award-winning Suunto D9tx, is the ultimate tool for open circuit and rebreather divers. It’s the very first of its kind to feature CCR compatibility. The premium design and materials, combined with the new superior Suunto Fused™ RGBM, make it the must-have instrument for your dive missions and everyday adventures. Are you ready to conquer new territory?
|Measurements||46.8 x 46.7 x 17.3 mm / 1.84 x 1.84 x 0.68 "|
|Weight||182 g / 6.42 oz|
|Glass material:||Sapphire crystal|
|What's in the box?||
Suunto DX Silver with titanium bracelet, D-series USB cable, safety leaflet, quick guide, legal leaflet with warranty information, and Suunto logo sticker
FOR REBREATHER DIVING
- A setpoint, non-monitoring dive computer with dedicated CCR mode
- Configure up to 3 different diluents
- Adjustable high and low setpoints, as well as custom setpoint during dive
- Automatic setpoints switching at specified depths
- Possibility to switch to open circuit mode in case of bailout
FOR ALL DIVING
- New, advanced Suunto Fused™ RGBM for CCR, technical and recreational diving
- Trimix support including helium and oxygen
- Gas switching between up to eight gases
- 3D tilt-compensated digital compass
- Five modes: CCR, air, mixed gas, gauge, and off
- Optional wireless air integration
- Built-in dive planner
- Detailed graphical logs and dive data on your computer using Suunto DM5 software
FOR EVERYDAY ADVENTURES
- Stunning, compact design
- Hard-wearing premium materials: titanium case and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass
- Optional titanium bracelet
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.