The micro regulator eliminates the weakness of CB cans, which tend to cause a decrease in thermal power due to the low temperature of surrounding air. SOTO Regular Stove (ST310) will always exert constant thermal power even in an environment with a temperature of 25°C to 5°C. In addition to the characteristics of the micro regulator, which is not easily affected by dropdowns due to continuous use, it is possible to cook for several people by equipping it with a large trivet.
- Calorific value: 2.9kW (2,500kcal / h).
- Calculated from combustion data for 5 minutes after ignition when the temperature is 25°C and there is no wind.
- Usage time: Approximately 1.5 hours (when using one ST-760 Butane can).
- Calculated from combustion data for 30 minutes after ignition when the temperature is 25°C and there is no wind.
- Ignition method: Piezoelectric ignition method
- Dimensions: Width 166 x Depth 142 x Height 110 mm (when used / main unit only) Width 140 x Depth 70 x Height 110 mm (when stored)
- Weight: 350g (main unit only)
- Material: Burner/appliance plug knob: stainless steel, cylinder holder/ignition switch: resin
- Set Content/Accessories: Dedicated storage pouch