Sea To Summit
Winner of Backpacker magazine's 2015 Editors' Choice Award, the fully featured X-Pot fixes space constraints in your pack with flexible silicone walls that allow it to collapse for compact storage.
- Backpacker magazine conducts rigorous field testing to select award winners in recognition of their innovation in design, materials and performance
- A cooking pot can be the bulkiest and most awkward item to fit into your pack—not with the X-Pot!
- Combines the heat-distribution of aluminum with the flexibility of silicone for great cooking performance and amazing space savings
- Lightweight and durable hard-anodized aluminum base allows a fast boil time and the tall silicone walls make stirring easy
- X-Pot has a 2.8-liter (94.5 fl. oz.) volume that's perfect for cooking a meal for 2 campers
- Food-grade, heat-resistant silicone walls with stainless-steel ring embedded in the rim
- Translucent lid gives visibility to what's cooking and has a handy built-in strainer
- 2 ribbed silicone handles lock onto the lid to secure the X-Pot during transport
- Other Sea to Summit X-products can nest inside (not included)
- The silicone handles on the X-Pot are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport; attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid Imported.
- Liquid Capacity : (L) 2.8 liters
- Liquid Capacity : (fl. oz.) 94.5 fluid ounces
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 4.7 (1.5 collapsed) inches
- Cookware Material : Silicone / Aluminum
- Material(s) : Silicone
- Nonstick Surface : No
- Weight : 11.5 ounces
- Collapsible : Yes
What is included:
- Sea to Summit X-Pot - 2.8 Liter (Grey)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.