The Ultralight sleeping mat range has a single layer of medium resolution Air Sprung Cells™ to give you the lightest and smallest packed-volume mat without compromising comfort. These mats are ideal when going light and fast is your aim and getting a great night's sleep is essential for the next day's adventure. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.Features:
- Multi-function valve for fast and easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- Thickness: 2 in / 5 cm
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- An anti-microbial treatment is added to the TPU to prevent issues caused by warm, moist air trapped inside the mat.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Best Use: Ultralight Backpacking, Bike Touring
- Comes With :Airstream Pumpsack / Stuff Sack and a mat repair kit
- Fabric: 40D Nylon Face Fabric
- R-value: 0.7
- Season Rating: Summer Air Mat
- Special: Extrusion TPU Lamination to reduce delamination
What is included:
- Sea To Summit UltraLight Mat-Small (Yellow)