Sea To Summit
The Traveller has been sized as a comfortable solo sleeping bag or zipped out as a quilt to share. It weighs very little and packs down small, leaving plenty of room in the rucksack, or to be left in the back of the car for unplanned trips.
Filled with 750+ loft Ultra-Dry Down it has been optimised as a summer outdoor bag, a year round indoor bag, or as a booster over a bed or other sleeping bag. The fully opening zip can be used to zip to another Traveller for times when you’re not travelling alone. The Large will comfortably fit two people when used as a blanket.
The Traveller has been cut with a slight taper to save weight, warmth and bulk without adversely effecting the usable blanket area. The drawcord foot and collar can be closed to seal in heat and create a mummy shaped bag - The Traveller is an incredibly versatile sleeping bag.
- 750+ loft Ultra-Dry Down / Reg : 200g / Long : 250g / X-Lge : 350g
- Excellent price point for travel market
- 50/50 fill ratio (equal amounts of down top and bottom)
- Sized as a comfortable sleeping bag or double blanket
- Slight tapered cut to save weight, warmth and bulk
- Full length #3 YKK side zip is lightweight
- Draw cord foot and collar to trap heat and create a mummy shaped bag
- Sewn through quilted construction to keep weight down
- 15D nylon soft touch, high density weave lining
- Comes with Sea to Summit’s Pack, Store, Wash system: 30D Ultra-sil micro compression sack, mini storage cell and small wash bag
- Weight Kg: 475g
- Size: Regular
What is included:
- Sea To Summit Traveller Sleeping Bag (Ocean)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.