The Traveller has been sized as a comfortable solo sleeping bag or zipped out as a quilt to share. It weighs very little and packs down small, leaving plenty of room in the rucksack, or to be left in the back of the car for unplanned trips.
Filled with 750+ loft Ultra-Dry Down it has been optimised as a summer outdoor bag, a year round indoor bag, or as a booster over a bed or other sleeping bag. The fully opening zip can be used to zip to another Traveller for times when you’re not travelling alone. The Large will comfortably fit two people when used as a blanket.
The Traveller has been cut with a slight taper to save weight, warmth and bulk without adversely effecting the usable blanket area. The drawcord foot and collar can be closed to seal in heat and create a mummy shaped bag - The Traveller is an incredibly versatile sleeping bag.
- 750+ loft Ultra-Dry Down / Reg : 200g / Long : 250g / X-Lge : 350g
- Excellent price point for travel market
- 50/50 fill ratio (equal amounts of down top and bottom)
- Sized as a comfortable sleeping bag or double blanket
- Slight tapered cut to save weight, warmth and bulk
- Full length #3 YKK side zip is lightweight
- Draw cord foot and collar to trap heat and create a mummy shaped bag
- Sewn through quilted construction to keep weight down
- 15D nylon soft touch, high density weave lining
- Comes with Sea to Summit’s Pack, Store, Wash system: 30D Ultra-sil micro compression sack, mini storage cell and small wash bag
- Weight Kg: 475g
- Size: Regular
What is included:
- Sea To Summit Traveller Sleeping Bag (Ocean)