Sea To Summit
The Nomad Duffle range is packed full of Sea to Summit’s trademark innovation, rubustness and quality fit for any expedition.
Featuring an easy access opening, multiple carry modes for versatility, and padded base and lid, the Nomad Duffle will revolutionise how expedition packing is perceived.
- Large lid - Makes packing much easier, as well as allowing fast access to gear
- Multi Function Handles - These provide 3 versatile carry options and features:
- Classic, hand carry: Magnets in centre of handles keep them together when the bag is putdown. Air mesh on the underside for cushioning. The handles narrow at the natural grip point for comfort.
- Backpack: Padded lid cushions duffle contents against the user’s back. Ladderlock buckles on the straps allow quick and easy adjustment.
- Shoulder sling: Handles join together for extra length, 2 layers of cushioning for comfort. Handle straps are secured with wiregate hooks for quick adjustment of carry option.
- Padded Lid and base - Protect the contents of your duffle from impact - whether you drop the bag haphazardly, or something falls on it, your gear will be secure.
- Dual-zipper - The dual zipper features two rows of teeth for increased strength and puncture resistance. Fill the duffle to the top and feel confident that the zip will never pop open with rough handling. The puncture resistant feature stops thieves easily accessing your bag.
- Streamlined magnetic handle keeper - Small scale magnets inside the handles keep them held together when the bag is placed on the ground. This makes it a much simpler process to pick back up when you need both hands.
- External compression straps and lash loops - When your load doesn’t completely fill out your duffle, compress it down. The ladder lock buckles are completely replaceable. Multiple attachment points make it simple to attach to a yak, bus roof or motorbike.
- Primary Material: Laminated Nylon
- Size in Litres: 90
- Total Linear Dimensions: 148 cm
- Weight Kg: 2.05 kg
- Length: 74 cm
- Width: 37 cm
- Depth: 37 cm
- Colour of Product: Orange
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.