Not sure about this product?Come to our retail store in BigBigPlace Permaisuri to learn more!
The Lightweight Dry Sack is our most versatile design. It's flexible in both senses of the word – soft and pliable, as well as ideal for many different uses. It's made from a lightweight 70D waterproof, durable nylon fabric, while the interior polyurethane coating is white to improve visibility and make it easy to find small items in poor light. Lightweight Dry sacks are available in five colors to optimize color-coded packing. They use the same hypalon non-wicking roll-top closure as our other dry sacks and feature a D-ring attachment point at the buckle. Ideal for backpacking, cycle touring, travel, ski touring and more.
- 10,000mm hydrostatic head
- Lightweight 70D Nylon with fully taped seams
- Polyurethane coating with white interior for better visibility
- Waterproof hypalon roll-top closure does not wick moisture
- D-ring attachment point at the buckle
- Features the patent-pending, 5/8 inch (15mm) Field Repair Buckle with stainless steel pins
- Closure : Hypalon durable roll-top closure
- Material : Lightweight 70D nylon with fully taped seams & TPU window
- Measurement :
- Length - Measured with roll-top closure open
- Volume - measured with closure rolled 3 times
- Repair Bucket Size : 5/8in | 15mm (2-Pin)
- Shape : Cylindrical with an ideal height-to-width ratio for easy packing
- Waterproof : Yes, in situations where the dry sack will not be submerged