Sea To Summit
A completely new concept in compression dry bags - there is no valve. This innovation uses an air-permeable base made of eVent® waterproof fabric, which allows air to be pushed out of the sack, but won't allow water to get back in. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- Unique compression idea - allows air to be pushed out to compress, but water can't get in because of the waterproof, air permeable eVent® fabric base
- Rugged 70 D nylon body & lid
- Waterproof seams - double stitched and tape sealed
- Roll top Hypalon; closure with lid and 4 straps evenly compresses and maintains compressed size
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- Pull handle on the bottom
- Super compact and very light
- Proper Use: Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon® strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea
- to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be &double bagged; (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
- Size Variation: L
- Width: 9 in (base diameter)/
- Height/Depth: 20 in/51cm
- Weight: 5.9 oz/168g
- Volume: 20 liter
- Color: Grey
What is included:
- Sea To Summit eVent Compression Dry Sack L
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.