Sea To Summit
The eVAC™ Dry Sack uses waterproof, air permeable eVENT® fabric on the base for valve-free air expelling, allowing compact packing. Instead of straps for compression, you just roll the sack down and air is pushed out of the base to save space and weight. The sack is oval-shaped to resist rolling when laid on their side. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- Air permeable, waterproof eVENT® fabric base
- Valve-free air expelling design for compact packing
- Space saving, low profile, streamlined shape
- Oval base resists rolling, stays where you put it
- Waterproof non-wicking Hypalon® roll top closure
10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon fabric
- All seams are double stitched and tape sealed
- Reinforced stitching on stress points
- White interior for better visibility of contents Proper Use:
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to
- Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
|Size Variation||3 liter||5 liter||8 liter||13 liter||20 liter|
|Length||7 in/18cm||7 in/18cm||8 in/20cm||9 in/23cm||11 in/28cm|
|Width||4 in/10cm||4 in/10cm||5 in/13cm||6 in/15cm||7 in/18cm|
|Height/Depth||11 in/28cm||15 in/38cm||17 in/43cm||20 in/51cm||24 in/61cm|
|Weight||1.5 oz/42g||1.7 oz/48g||2 oz/58g||2.4 oz/69g||3 oz/86g|
|Volume||183 cu in||305 cu in||488 cu in||793 cu in||1220 cu in|
What is included:
- Sea To Summit eVac Dry Sack (Blue)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.