Sea To Summit
Our Comfort Plus sleeping mats with their dual layer construction provide the most effective system for fine-tuning the level of comfort available in any air mattress today. The two independent high-resolution cell layers give excellent support by distributing your body weight and shape over more cells. The two layers are also offset for more uniform insulation and cushioning. Because the two layers can be pressurized independently, the top layer can be inflated to your personal comfort, while maintaining a high-pressure base layer for protection from rough or uneven terrain. Both layers can be adjusted independently using the fine tune valve to get just the right level of softness and support. All Sea to Summit sleeping mats come with a quality stuff sack, a repair kit containing six self adhesive patches for repairing punctures in the field, and a spare silicone one-way valve flap.
- Available in tapered and rectangular shapes
- Dual layer design ensures a level of built-in redundancy; if you do end up with a puncture in one layer of the mattress, the other layer remains fully functional
- Thickness: 2.5 in / 6.3 cm
- Multi-function valve for easy inflation, deflation and fine tuning of air pressure
- 40D rip-stop nylon face fabric offers the right balance between weight and durability
- Our TPU lamination process - one used in the medical and aeronautical industries but unique to the outdoor industry - is vastly superior to the roll-to-roll lamination process that is commonly used in outdoor products at present. The TPU bonds better and more consistently, virtually eliminating delamination issues.
- Extended storage instructions: mat should be laid flat, folded as few times as possible with valve open
- Size Variation: Large
- Length: 79 in/201 cm
- Width: 25 in/64 cm
- Height/Depth: 2.5 in/6.3 cm
- Weight: 30.9 oz/875g
- Packed Size: 4 x 8 in/10 x 20cm
- R Value: 2.5
- # of Air Sprung Cells: 696
- Color: Grey
What is included:
- Sea To Summit Comfort Comfort Plus Mat Rectangular Large (Grey)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.