Wear your coach on your wrist. Overtraining is an issue that affects people highly motivated for specific goals who want to train like a pro. More training isn’t always better. The Polar Vantage V GPS Watch assists driven athletes to maintain the balance necessary to produce maximum performance. When you train, different systems of your body are strained. Polar Vantage V provides a holistic view of how training sessions affect these systems and ultimately your performance. You’ll receive personalized training recommendations each day and warnings when you’re at risk of overtraining, injury or illness. Vantage V recognizes if you’re stressed from something other than training and motivates you to keep going when you start to lose momentum. The Polar Vantage H10 version adds a recovery coach with a unique tracking solution. It measures how much your body has recuperated from your last workout and offers feedback and guidance for optimal healing. Outsmart the competition with Polar Vantage V.
- Ultra Long Battery Life – With up to 40 hours of training time with GPS active, the Polar Vantage V can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races
- Polar Precision Prime Heart Rate – Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors
- Running Power – Accelerate the effectiveness and precision of your training with Polar Running Power; captures for the first time ever directly from the wrist, the Polar Vantage V can help fine-tune your effort and get results faster
- Color Touch Screen – Clear, always on color touch display, 5 button interface when training
- Training Load Pro – Separating cardio load, muscle load and perceived load, Polar’s Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body
- Recovery Pro – Taking into account factors outside of training that can influence recovery, Recovery Pro provides a holistic view of not only what you’ve done, but tells you what to do next (H10 version only)
- Swimmers: Capture key swim metrics like stroke, distance and pace both indoors and out
- Cyclers: Pair your Vantage V to your favorite compatible cycling accessory
- Runners: Speed, distance and route tracking when running
- Triathlete: Easily switch between sports and record transition time
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 13 mm
- Weight: 68 g
- Wristbands are durable and comfortable silicone: M/L: wrist circumference 155-210 mm
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy; custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization
What's in the Box:
- Polar Vantage V pro multisport watch
- Polar H10 heart rate sensor (H10 version only)
- Charging cable
- Polar Vantage V user manual
- Information note
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.