Technology changes daily. The Polar Vantage M GPS Watch puts the future on your wrist. The Vantage series is the only wrist-based heart rate solution on the market that utilizes both optical sensor and bio-impedance technology, which overcomes erratic readings caused by movement. After your workout, you’ll get a complete picture of your training effort with Polar’s new Training Load Pro analysis. This next generation advancement, along with Polar’s scientifically-validated smart coaching feature, sets a new standard for athletes. And, an ultra-long battery life means the Vantage M doesn’t stop until you do. Push yourself with Polar.
- Ultra-Long Battery Life - With up to 30 hours of training time with GPS active, the Polar Vantage M can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races
- Polar Precision Prime Heart Rate – Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors
- Training Load Pro - Separating cardio load, muscle load (requires compatible running/cycling power sensor) and perceived load, Polar’s Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body
- Swimmers: Capture key swim metrics like stroke, distance and pace both indoors and out
- Cyclers: Pair your Vantage M to your favorite compatible cycling accessory
- Runners: Speed, distance and route tracking when running
- Triathlete: Easily switch between sports and record transition time
- Customizable Wrist Band Options -Tailor your Vantage M to your personal style with replaceable wrist bands
- Measurements: 46 x 46 x 12.5 mm
- Weight: 45 g
- Connectivity: Bluetooth Low Energy; custom USB cable for charging and data synchronization
- Water resistance: waterproof (WR30)
- Wristbands sizing - M/L: wrist circumference 140-210 mm
What's in the Box:
- Polar Vantage M multisport watch
- Charging cable
- Polar Vantage M user manual
- Information note
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.