Is there no trail too high and far for you as a trail runner? Then the Micro Trail Vario, made from 100% carbon, is the perfect fit for you. When folded together, it has an impressive packing size of 42 cm and weighs just 202 g. It is also equipped with the new CLD Core Locking Device technology. This intuitive mechanism makes folding the pole together as easy as using a pen. The Trigger Shark 2.0 System, with the new, wide Shark Frame Strap Mesh and Trail Running Tip, offers comfort and grip on all terrains. The Speed Lock 2 allows you to adjust the length between 100 and 120 cm or 110 and 130 cm.
- Weight Per Pair :
[100-120 cm] 195 g / Unit
[110-130 cm] 202 g / Unit
- Series: Unisex
- Construction: Faltstöcke | CLD Vario
- Grip: Trigger Shark 2.0 (2-Component)
- Strap: Trigger Shark (Frame Strap Mesh)
- Segments: 4-pieces
- Tube diameter: 16|14|14|14 mm
- Shaft material: 100% Carbon (HM)
- Top: 100% Carbon (HM)
- Lower part: 100% Carbon (HM)
- Adjustment system: Speed Lock 2
- Tip: Trail Running Tip
- Length / Size: 110 – 130 cm
- Adjustable range: 110 – 130 cm
How to measure:
For Walking, hiking and backpacking: Stability and support matter most. Size up if you're right on a size cusp.
For Running: Uphill propulsion matters most. Size down if you're right on a size cusp.