**This product requires 5-7 working days for delivery**
An evolution of the original F-LITE™ series, the F-LITE™ 250 allows an athlete to challenge any workout with more flexibility, durability and versatility. Building on the success of the revolutionary F-LITE™ 235, the F-LITE™ 250 delivers explosive power, speed, agility and unrivaled grip. This versatile shoe offers a more cushioned forefoot for broader training purposes.
- Functional fitness workouts, CrossFit, weightlifting, running.
- EXPLOSIVE POWER: The Powerheel is 40% denser than the forefoot of the shoe and with a 8mm heel-toe differential, the Powerheel provides maximum power and mechanical advantage when lifting weights.
- EXPLOSIVE SPEED: The midfoot lockdown holds your foot secure to the sole ensuring the shoe will move fast with your every step.
- AGILITY: Next generation Meta-flex technology and optimal multi-directional flexibility moves with the foot forward or laterally.
- Unrivaled GRIP: 360 degree Rope-tec system extended onto the shoe's upper delivers traction and durability on rope climbs.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: All unnecessary outsole rubber has been stripped back to enable fast, natural movement.
- VERSATILITY: While the denser Powerheel delivers maximum stability when lifting weights, the forefoot provides more cushion for shock absorption and protection while doing box jumps or running.
- Synthetic sole
- Versatile fitness shoe featuring breathable-mesh upper with contrast logo on wide toe box
- Lace-up closure
- Padded tongue and collar
- Removable foam insole
- Compressed EVA midsole
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone for low underfoot protection
- Traction enhancing F-Lite outsole
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.