Designed for women who tackle the trails, Injinji Trail Midweight Mini-Crew Women's Toesocks offer cushioned pads under the heel and forefoot for enhanced protection and shock absorption. Injini's anatomical 5-toe design prevents blisters while freeing your toes to grip. A double elastic cuff helps to block dirt from the trail and hold the sock in place, keeping you comfortable throughout your run.
- Women's specific fit
- Medium weight with dense padding underfoot for comfort
- Separated toes prevent blisters
- Mesh on top enhances breathability
- Anatomical left and right fit
- Arch support for a snug, performance fit that prevents slipping
- Lycra® stretch band helps keep sock in-place
- Reinforced heel and toes enhance durability
- Double elastic cuff helps keep dirt out
- 39% CoolMax®, 58% nylon, 3% Lycra®
Features & Benefits:
1) Arch Support
Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
2) Blister Prevention
With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
3) Moisture Management
Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
4) Total Foot Utilization
When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
5) Mesh Top
Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot. Fiber content: 39% COOLMAX® 58% Nylon 3% Lycra®
6) Protective Cushion
Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.