Designed for women who tackle trails, Injinji Trail Midweight Crew Coolmax Women's Toesocks feature cushioned pads under the heel and forefoot for protection and shock absorption, with Injini's anatomical 5-toe design helping prevent blisters and freeing your toes to grip. A double elastic cuff helps to block dirt from the trail and hold the sock in place, keeping you comfortable throughout your run.
- Women's specific fit
- Medium weight with dense padding at heel and forefoot for impact protection and comfort
- Separated toes prevent friction and wick moisture to resist blisters; engineered to allow natural range of motion
- Mesh on top for enhanced breathability
- Anatomical left and right fit
- Arch support support for a snug, performance fit that prevents slipping
- Lycra stretch dual welt band helps keep sock in-place
- Reinforced heel and toes with CoolMax Xtra Life fibers enhance durability
- Engineered for uneven terrain of trails; double elastic cuff helps keep dirt out
- 39% CoolMax, 58% nylon, 3% Lycra
Features & Benefits:
1) Arch Support
Supportive band that offers a secure and stable fit.
2) Blister Prevention
With each toe protected, skin-on-skin friction is completely eliminated protecting your foot from blisters and hot spots.
3) Moisture Management
Each toe is wrapped in sweat-wicking material so your foot will be drier and therefore more comfortable than in traditional socks.
4) Total Foot Utilization
When your toes are separated and properly aligned, this allows your entire foot to be engaged in any athletic activity.
5) Mesh Top
Provides maximum breathability and ventilation on the top of foot. Fiber content: 39% COOLMAX® 58% Nylon 3% Lycra®
6) Protective Cushion
Extra cushioning on the footbed to increase foot comfort.