An insulated version of our lightweight UltraFlask 500ml flask, the UltraFlask IT 500ml features our new IsoBound technology. Engineered to keep fluids at an ideal temperature 38% longer than a standard flask. The four-layer design provides users with more stability, an enhanced grip, and a no-sweat, comfortable carrying experience without sacrificing the simplicity. Preventing heat transfer from the user to the hydration, it is the ideal solution for a wide range of outdoor endurance activities.
- IsoBound Technology keeps water at an ideal temperature 38% longer. The double-wall construction and open cell foam technology create a barrier – slowing the heat transfer from the user to the hydration.
- Fits easily in most hydration vest, belt or pack pockets
- Soft material conforms to any pocket for a comfortable carrying experience
- Flexible design shrinks as you drink, reducing water movement on the run
- High-flow bite valve auto-seals after each sip, eliminating annoying drips
- Includes two cap sets: one with a removable bite valve mounted directly to the cap and one with an adjustable drink tube that can be cut to a custom length
- Large 42mm opening lets you fill the UltraFlask easily with ice and drink mixes
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- Ideal for adding ice, can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free
- CAPACITY:17 fl oz
- WEIGHT: 75 g / 2.6 oz
- DIMENSIONS: 240 mm / 9.9 in x 80 mm / 3.1
- MATERIAL: Thermoplastic Polyurethane; Silicone; HDPE
Rinse before use. Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).