Inspired by the smooth waves of the world-famous Rincon surf spot, this shoe is easily a best-in-class contender. The Rincon packs an amazing amount of cushion into an extremely lightweight shoe for an effortlessly soft, weightless sensation while running. With an upper featuring an asymmetrical design and a stripped-back profile, this shoe gives you a speedy boost that’s ready for training sessions or race day. It’s simply fast.
- Single layer mesh upper offers breathability without added weight
- Accentuated heel pull tab for easy entry
- Slim tongue package reduces additional weight
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Revised early stage Meta-Rocker allows for an even quicker acceleration
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume of performance-specific cushioning material compared to standard running shoes. Benefit: Unsurpassed shock attenuation, a sense of weightlessness, and an inherantly stable ride which is designed to reduce the fatigue in your feet, legs and body.
ACTIVE FOOT FRAME
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe as opposed to sitting on top of the midsole.
A new midsole material with new characteristics: increased rebound, better durability, and exceptional outsole grip, even on wet surfaces. It provides state-of-the art resilience to breakdown, underfoot stability and durability.
Benefit: Designed for active recovery by supporting a runner’s form and efficient running mechanics.
Lightweight, no sew construction, support frame designed to provide security between the foot and the upper on any terrain.