The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA ONE ONE® could be, the Clifton 6 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building upon the Clifton’s best qualities, the “6” continues to deliver that perfect combination of soft and light. The Clifton 6 has a smoother ride with a more comfortable fit and includes an embroidered design that improves lockdown without extra weight. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 6.
- Embroidery reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown
- Reinforced eyestays provide increased durability
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers a smooth ride
- Full compression EVA midsole provides signature HOKA ONE ONE® cushioning
- Moderate heel bevel gives a smooth transition
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Full ground contact design
- Strategic high-abrasion rubber zones to reduce weight
Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume of performance-specific cushioning material compared to standard running shoes. Benefit: Unsurpassed shock attenuation, a sense of weightlessness, and an inherantly stable ride which is designed to reduce the fatigue in your feet, legs and body.
ACTIVE FOOT FRAME
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe as opposed to sitting on top of the midsole.
A new midsole material with new characteristics: increased rebound, better durability, and exceptional outsole grip, even on wet surfaces. It provides state-of-the art resilience to breakdown, underfoot stability and durability.
Benefit: Designed for active recovery by supporting a runner’s form and efficient running mechanics.
Lightweight, no sew construction, support frame designed to provide security between the foot and the upper on any terrain.