Named for HOKA Athlete Karl “Speedgoat” Meltzer, the Speedgoat 4 is part of an award-winning family known for making quick work of technical terrain. The fourth edition features a new breathable yet rugged mesh. We included 3D printed overlays for increased midfoot support and an overall more secure feel. Most importantly, we added a more accommodating fit in the toe box for a more comfortable ride. Grippy on the uphill and secure on the downhill, the Speedgoat 4 is badass on every trail.
- Updated mesh upper provides breathability
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability
Engineered midsole volume which is up to 2.5X the volume of performance-specific cushioning material compared to standard running shoes. Benefit: Unsurpassed shock attenuation, a sense of weightlessness, and an inherantly stable ride which is designed to reduce the fatigue in your feet, legs and body.
ACTIVE FOOT FRAME
Uniquely engineered Active Foot Frame midsole geometry allows the foot to sink into the shoe as opposed to sitting on top of the midsole.
A new midsole material with new characteristics: increased rebound, better durability, and exceptional outsole grip, even on wet surfaces. It provides state-of-the art resilience to breakdown, underfoot stability and durability.
Benefit: Designed for active recovery by supporting a runner’s form and efficient running mechanics.
Lightweight, no sew construction, support frame designed to provide security between the foot and the upper on any terrain.