The HOKA ONE ONE Challenger ATR 6 for men are comfortable, neutral running shoes. The Challenger ATR 6 is the 6th version of HOKA's ATR (All Terrain) series. These versatile shoes have been specially designed to perform on a variety of surfaces, from tarmac roads to muddy trails. The shoes also offer protection in different types of weather. The Challenger ATR 6 provides the same excellent cushioning as its predecessor. So, what is the difference? This new version is lighter and provides even more stability. HOKA also has made a sustainable choice in the design of these trainers: they employ recycled materials in the construction of the shoes.
- Breathable Unifi REPREVE® recycled yarn in mesh
- Recycled poly shoelaces The tongue mesh includes recycled materials.
- CMEVA foam midsole provides a firm footing and absorbs shock.
- Zonal tire placement for weight savings and durability
- 4 mm joints provide traction in all areas.