The Carbon X 2 in the Evening Primrose/Fiesta colourway has improved upon the original Carbon X and simply made a great shoe greater! Building on the success of its predecessor, the Carbon X 2 incorporates innovative technology, including a specially engineered carbon fibre plate and an updated, extended Meta Rocker designed to provide an efficient, propulsive ride.
The carbon fibre plate runs from heel through to forefoot and curls under the lateral toes, delivering a smooth transition through the gait cycle. The plate also helps maintain the rocker profile of the shoe and is designed to propel the foot quickly and smoothly towards toe-off. Using PROFLY™ technology (a special combination of foams above and below the carbon plate) and HOKA’s trademark geometry, the Carbon X 2 delivers an inherently stable and soft but ultimately responsive experience. Completed with a lightweight upper incorporating supportive TPU yarns, the Carbon X 2 is designed for speed and comfort over long distances in training or racing.
- Weight: 239 grams
- Drop: 5mm
- Updated, lighter midsole foam enhances comfort on longer runs
- PROFLY™ midsole technology delivers a soft, propulsive ride
- Blended outsole material increases long-term durability
- Extended Meta Rocker increases gait efficiency
- Incredibly lightweight seam-free upper includes TPU yarn for increased durability and support
- Updated ankle collar increases comfort and reduces potential for irritation or rubbing
- Extended heel pull tab eases entry to the shoe