The ultra-cushioned game-changer. One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry. Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly sod and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transaction. The American Podiatric Medical Association (APMA) Seal of Acceptance recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health. To earn the Seal, each product is reviewed by a group of APMA podiatrists to ensure it promotes foot health.
- Lightweight EVA midsole is 30% softer than traditional EVA foam, providing a plush ride that won't slow you down.
- Extended heel geometry creates a billowed effect, with a rear crash pad that delivers smooth heel-to-toe transitions.
- Pillowed tongue increases comfort for a soft step-in feel.
Who's it for?
- Neutral runners looking for a max-cushioned shoe to handle high weekly mileage, recovery runs and long distance training.
- Anyone who works or spends a lot of time on their feet and needs a comfortable shoe to support their activities.
- Upper: Engineered mesh upper delivers breathable comfort. Pillowed tongue provides a soft step-in feel. Heel pull tab provides easy on/off capabilities. Memory foam collar cradles your ankle in plush comfort. Made with recycled materials for eco-friendly construction.
- Midsole: Lightweight EVA foam offers an incredibly soft and bouncy ride. Extended heel geometry and rear crash pad add balance and comfort from heel strike to forefoot lift-off.
- Outsole: Durabrasion outsole with zonal rubber placement provides reliable grip without the unnecessary weight