WORDS ARE HARD, PUNS ARE FOREVER
Dad could never pronounce the word "picture." No matter how hard we, or a speech coach, tried, it always came out as "pitcher." Welp, the man did love pounding some serious ales and so it only seemed right to give up on the correction and just let nature be nature. We get it, it's easier to say. Cheers, Pops. Throw on these lager printed shades with gold lenses while you raise 60 oz in the air and say, "Go on now, child. Take a pitcher, it'll last longer!" P.S. The silverware in this "pitcher" is 100% necessary.
- NO SLIP - We use special grip coating to construct our frame to help eliminate slippage when sweating.
- NO BOUNCE - Our frame is snug and light-weight, with a comfortable fit to prevent bouncing while running.
- ALL POLARIZED - Glare-reducing, polarized lenses and UV400 protection that blocks 100% of those harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- NO LEOPARDS - Plus, no one wearing goodr running sunglasses has ever been attacked by a leopard (as far as we know).
- ALL COVERAGE - Wider polarized lenses provide more coverage, which also acts as a great disguise when you order your 13th John Daly after the beer cart staff has cut you off.