Keep tabs on your activity levels all day, every day with the black vivofit 4 from Garmin. This wearable fitness tracker counts steps, distance traveled, calories burned, and even provides a personalized daily step goal based on your progress. In addition to activity tracking, the vivofit 4 provides feedback on your sleeping habits, so you can monitor how much rest you're getting. Your data is displayed on the vivofit 4's always-on sunlight readable color display, so you'll always know how you're doing.
The vivofit 4 features both Bluetooth and ANT+ connectivity for syncing with both Android and iOS devices. It's safe for both swimming and showering, so there's no need to take it off in the pool or when you bathe. Additionally, the vivofit 4 features a battery life of more than a year, so you don't have to worry about recharging it. The vivofit 4 is designed to fit wrists 4.8 to 7.4" around.
- Thanks to its powerful battery life, the vivofit 4 can track your progress 24/7 for an entire year.
- Convenience on Your Wrist
- The vivofit 4 features several new tools, including the weather widget, an alarm app, a countdown timer, and more. There's even a phone-finder feature for when you misplace your mobile device.
- Move IQ
- The vivofit 4 uses Move IQ to automatically capture and classify different activities, such as walking, running, biking, swimming, and using an elliptical.
- Personalized Activity Tracking
- The vivofit 4 keeps tabs on your daily performance then assigns an attainable daily step goal based on your activity level. As you meet your milestones, your vivofit 4 will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle.
- Garmin Connect
- All your activity data can be reviewed at Garmin Connect, Garmin's free online fitness community. Check your results, share data with friends, compete in various activity challenges, and much more.
- Step Challenges with Your Kids
- Use the Toe-to-Toe feature to challenge your kids to a step competition. Your vivofit 4 activity tracker can wirelessly connect to your child's vivofit jr. 2 or vivofit 4 to kick off a step competition.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.