Chase down new PRs with Forerunner® 745. This GPS running watch is made for runners and triathletes like you who need detailed training stats and on-device workouts plus smartwatch functions like music, contactless payments and more. Preloaded activity profiles for cycling and pool swimming let you round out your training routine, and the multisport profile consolidates data for your brick workouts. Tap into advanced physio features like heat and altitude acclimation, training load focus and race predictor to meet your goals. Sync music from select streaming services (premium subscription required) to store on your watch for phone-free listening while you run.
- Premium GPS running/triathlon smartwatch with music
- Sync music from select premium streaming services when paired with a compatible smartphone (may require premium subscription), or store up to 1,000 songs on your watch, and connect with headphones (sold separately) enabled with BLUETOOTH®technology for phone-free listening
- Performance monitoring features include VO2 max and training status with adjustments for heat, altitude acclimation status, training load focus, recovery time, and aerobic and anaerobic training effects
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks) lets you make convenient payments with your watch so you can leave your cash and cards at home
- Full-color, onboard maps guide you on your run so you never get lost during your workout
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) which sends your real-time location to emergency contacts through your paired compatible smartphone
- Battery life: Get up to 1 week of battery life in smartwatch mode and 6 hours in GPS mode with music. Use UltraTrac mode to make sure you’ve got enough juice to outlast your longest race.
What's in the Box:
- 745: Forerunner745, Power/Data Cable, Documentation
Water rating: 5 ATM
Unit dimensions: 1.2" (30.4 mm)
Weight: 47 g