The Garmin Forerunner® 645Music is a stylish wrist-based GPS running watch created for runners who want the most accurate, up-to-date, and good looking technology at their fingertips. This modern, streamlined timepiece features a five-button interface where you can easily mark your laps with a swift press. Now, Garmin has added the Garmin Pay feature that allows you to make convenient payments from your wrist, so you can leave your credit cards and cash at home. Enjoy a plethora of advanced running features including VO2Max estimate, lactate threshold, training status, and much more. Swimmers, cyclists, and triathletes also get metrics like bike speed and cadence as well as pool swim metrics. The Music edition has storage for up to 800 songs.
- Battery: Up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 12 hours in GPS mode. 645 Music gets up to 7 days in smartwatch mode and 5 hours in GPS mode with music.
- 24/7 HR MONITORING3 Garmin Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology gives you all-day heart rate monitoring at the wrist3.
- GARMIN CONNECT™ MOBILE APP Garmin Connect is an online community where people can connect and compete by joining challenges, encourage each other’s successes and share triumphs via social media. Garmin Connect is free and available on your smartphone with the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
- GPS+GLONASS Track even better in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
- TRAINING STATUS A performance monitoring tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching.
- CUSTOM WORKOUTS Download or create your own custom running, cycling, cardio or strength workouts and download them to your watch.
- CONNECTED FEATURES4 Includes smart notifications plus the ability to send pre written responses to text messages, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect and the ability for others to track your runs with the LiveTrack feature.
- New Feature: Garmin Pay contactless payment solution lets you make convenient payments with your watch, so you can leave your cash and cards at home.
- New Feature: With the Forerunner® 645 Music, easily download up to 800 songs to your watch, and connect with Bluetooth® headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening.
- Features a high-sensitivity receiver and barometric altimeter.
- Withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 5 ATM or 50 meters.
- Features vibration alert, music control and VIRB® control.
- Comes with AC adapter and USB charging/data cable.
- Features a high-resolution, full-color display.
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target).
- V02 max estimate and recovery advisor.
- Displays a race predictor, running dynamics and personal records.
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod).
- Provides training status and training load.
- Lactate threshold: yes (with compatible accessory).
- Cadence — number of steps per minute.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.