The Garmin fenix 5 Sapphire GPS-enabled watch provides the most up-to-date technologies in an eye-catching package. This stylish watch can take you from the boardroom to the great outdoors thanks to its multisport functionality and stainless steel finishes on each model. Athletes and adventurers will love the performance features like two complimentary navigation systems, GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for accurate distance and pace tracking. Runners and racers will love the brighter, high-resolution screen that allows them to read their real time stats as well as any incoming notifications. A wrist-based heart rate monitor and VO2 Max estimates help assess activity intensity and progress.
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 50 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode.
- Built with an electronic compass.
- Features a high-sensitivity receiver and barometric altimeter.
- Withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 100 meters.
- Features vibration alert, music control and VIRB® control.
- Comes with AC adapter and USB charging/data cable.
- Features sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep).
- QuickFit™ bands allow for easy changing of bands to suite lifestyle, no tools necessary.
- Connect IQ™ app support: Yes (watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps).
Advanced Running Features:
- Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target).
- V02 max estimate and recovery advisor.
- Displays a race predictor, running dynamics and personal records.
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod).
- Performance condition: After running for 6-20 minutes, fēnix 5 compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levels.
- Lactate threshold: Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fēnix 5 estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue.
- Cadence — number of steps per minute.
- Stride length — shows your stride length in real time.
- Time/distance alerts (triggers alarm when you reach goal).
- Compatible with Vector™.
- Multiple bike profiles.
- Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories).
- Stroke type identification.
- Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories).
- Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green).
- Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course).
- Features a digital scorecard.
Outdoor Recreation Features:
- Provides area calculation .
- Features a Hunt/Fish Calendar.
- Provides sun and moon information.
- Maps: Full-color Preloaded topographic and cycling maps, plus more than 40,000 golf courses around the world.
- Wi-Fi®: Yes (Sapphire versions only).
- Ski features: Yes.
- SUP/Rowing: Yes.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.