Featuring preloaded topographic maps, satellite imagery (with subscription), and navigation from two satellite services, the Garmin eTrex22x handheld navigator will help you find your way, whether on foot, bike, boat, or ATV.
The unit's 2.2", 320 x 240 pixel display is designed to be easy to read, even in sunlight. The unit carries an IPX7 water resistance rating and can survive being submerged to 3.3', so a little wet weather won't be a problem. Having both GPS and GLONASS satellite navigation services assures better positioning information than GPS alone, especially in challenging terrain. Preloaded TopoActive maps feature routable streets and trails, showing waterways, natural features, and points of interest. You can download additional maps to the device's 8GB internal memory or a microSD card. With a subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, you'll have up-to-date aerial images to complement the maps. The unit will run up to 25 hours on a fresh set of two AA batteries. It measures 4.0 x 2.1 x 1.3" and weighs 5 ounces.
- Support for GPS and GLONASS services tracks better than GPS alone, especially in challenging terrain
Preloaded Topo Maps:
- Road-routable TopoActive maps
- Waterways and natural features, buildings, international boundaries, and more
- Thousands of points of interest including shops, restaurants, universities, parks, and accommodations
- 8GB of memory and a microSD card slot for expandable map storage
- With subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, load satellite images and integrate them with maps
- Upload GPX files straight to your device, and view key information such as location, terrain, and hints from Geocaching.com
What is included:
- Garmin eTrex 22X GPS Unit
- USB Cable
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty