Not sure about this product?Come to our retail store in BigBigPlace Permaisuri to learn more!
The FRACTEL™ B-Series "APMERE" Edition Bucket Hat has been designed in collaboration with local artist Ambrose Killian. This Hat represents a story, culture & achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The artwork was inspired by a bird's eye image of Ambrose's family's country on his Nanna's side - Santa Teresa or in Eastern Arrernte language, Ltyentye Apurte.
The complex painting takes your eyes through an array of patterns and dots, which depict an abstract and alternate viewpoint of this particular desert country.
Limited to 250 units worldwide.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim and body
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- New rear fastener provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered logo at front
- Woven logo at rear
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- Size 58cm
- Weight: 75 grams
- Designed in Australia