Not sure about this product?Come to our retail store in BigBigPlace Permaisuri to learn more!
The FRACTEL™ "APMERE" Limited Edition Cap has been designed in collaboration with local artist Ambrose Killian. This Cap represents a story, culture & achievements of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The artwork was inspired by a bird's eye image of Ambrose's family's country on his Nanna's side - Santa Teresa or in Eastern Arrernte language, Ltyentye Apurte.
The complex painting takes your eyes through an array of patterns and dots, which depict an abstract and alternate viewpoint of this particular desert country.
Limited to 250 units worldwide.
- 1% For The Planet Contributor
- Bluesign® certified fabric
- Unisex design
- UPF +50 sun protection on the brim, front panel and back panel
- Four panels utilising breathable mesh designed to keep you cool
- Dark underbill to reduce glare
- SWIFTdry™ sweat absorbing internal headband
- PLIABLE brim for added comfort and 'packability'
- Adjustable closure provides a comfortable fit
- Embroidered reflective front and side logo to keep you safe at night
- Woven logo at rear
- Machine Wash Cold
- Fabric: Body: 100% Recycled Polyester excluding trims.
- 54cm - 66cm (One size fits most)
- Weight: 59 grams
- Designed in Australia