Not sure about this product?Come to our retail store in BigBigPlace Permaisuri to learn more!
With Tree-Kånken, Fjällräven has explored alternatives to fossil-based raw materials. Made from Pine Weave, a unique fabric produced using more sustainable methods from certified wood raw material from Sweden. The material is waxed, giving it a natural melange effect. The backpack combines the simplicity of Kånken with carefully modified details that give Tree-Kånken its own identity: reflective logo, flat front pocket and a strap for fastening gear underneath.
- Pine Weave is 100% lyocell made using an innovative, more sustainable process.
- The fabric is waxed, giving it a natural melange look.
- Flat front pocket with vertical zipper.
- Straps to fasten a jacket or yoga mat underneath.
- Loops on the front for a bicycle lamp, etc.
Material: Pine Weave: 100% lyocell
Lining: 100% lyocell
- Webbing: 100% polypropylene
- Height: 36 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 14 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Weight: 410 g
- Seat pad included: Yes
- Washing: Do not wash
Dry cleaning: Do not dry clean
Bleaching: Do not bleach
Drying: Do not tumble dry
- Ironing: Do not iron
- Additional care instructions: Soft brush and lukewarm water