Advanced trekking backpack that is extremely comfortable to carry with smart functions. Support system with Perfect Fit adjustment and main compartment with Wet/Dry areas.
- Durable, comfortable trekking backpack built to carry heavy loads.
- Unique wooden frame construction made from FSC-certified birch.
- Supportive hip belt and ergonomic shoulder straps designed for men.
- Easy to adapt to fit the user's back length and shoulder width.
- Technical Trekking
- Keb is a series of technical outdoor garments that have been developed for demanding treks where freedom of movement is just as important as durability and protection from difficult terrain.
- Activity: Trekking
- Care instructions: Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water.
- Family: Keb
- Weight: 3200 g
- Volume: 0 l
- Height: 76 cm
- Width: 35 cm
- Depth: 28 cm
- Carrying System: Perfect fit
- Raincover: yes
- Material name: Polyester|Vinylon-F
- Outer material: 600D 100% polyester Vinylon F, 100% vinylal
- Gender: Unisex
- Designer: Head of Innovation and Design: Henrik Andersson
- Designer Comment: Wood is a fantastic material from a purely functional perspective, and also reduces the frame’s environmental impact to less than a tenth of that of aluminium – without compromising on strength and without adding weight.
- Non textile parts of animal origin: Yes