Simple, robust trekking backpack in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. Supportive carrying system with fixed back length and robust hipbelt.
- Top loaded mountain trekking backpack.
- Perfect for day trips and shorter over-night treks.
- Made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Supportive carrying system with hip belt.
- Adjustable top lid with two pockets.
- Show full description
Adaptable for a lifetime in nature
- Customisable weather protection with Greenland Wax
- Activity: Trekking
- Care instructions: Rub grease into the leather|Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water.
- Weight: 1600 g
- Volume: 0 l
- Height: 65 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Depth: 27 cm
- Carrying System: Fixed
- Raincover: yes
- Material name: G-1000|Polyamide|Recycled Polyester
- Outer material: 500D 100% Polyamide G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Gender: Men’s
- Designer: Product Developer: Neal Fernandez
- Designer Comment: We wanted to create a simple, uncomplicated backpack with technical details and a really comfortable carrying system. Kaipak is made from our own durable outdoor fabric G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco. The base has a double layer of strong nylon fabric that keeps moisture out when you place your backpack on a wet surface.
- Non textile parts of animal origin: Yes