The Fenix TK30 is a white laser flashlight. A Class 3B laser stimulates a fluorescent crystal to create a broad spectrum white light, allowing this flashlight to throw 500 lumens a jaw-dropping distance of 3937 feet (1200m)—that is 3/4 of a mile! The laser light creates a more focused spotlight beam, than a standard LED flashlight, with little spill over light. The tactical tail switch operates on/off and momentary on while the side switch operates the 3 lighting modes. Other features include a battery level indicator and it is IP68 rated dustproof and waterproof. Made for tactical applications where distance is priority, the Fenix TK30 flashlight will not disappoint.
- White laser light with a max output of 500 lumens and beam distance of 1200 meters.
- A 5000mAh rechargeable 21700 Li-ion battery included.
- Tactical tail switch for instant activation.
- Functional side switch for output selection.
- Boot-up battery level indication, low-voltage warning, and intelligent memory circuit.
- Intelligent protection against high surface temperature.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Laser Classification: Class IIIb / Class 3B
- Length: 6.2” (158mm)
- Head: 1.3” (32mm)
- Body: 1.0” (26mm)
- 5.15 oz. (146g) excluding battery
- One (included) 21700 rechargeable li-ion battery or one 18650 li-ion battery (not included) for use with ALF-18 battery holder (not included)
What's in the box?
- Fenix ARB-L21-5000U Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Spare O-Ring