The Game-Changing Fenix PD25
The Fenix PD25 is changing the expectations for an everyday carry flashlight. With its compact size, rugged materials, and monster outputs, users are quickly learning that you can get full-sized power from a light small enough to fit in your pocket. Measuring only 3.7 inches in length, this light can produce up to 400 lumens in its highest mode! That’s enough for everyday tasks like searching behind the couch or under the bed, and also bright enough for more demanding chores, like finding your way through a dark back country trail, or lighting up the situation as you replace a flat tire at night.
The light’s various output modes and functions are accessed by way of a tactical tail-switch that makes one-handed operation simple and comfortable.
Rechargeable Li-Ion Power Source
The PD25 utilizes advanced Lithium-ion chemistry to attain a balance of power, reliability, and economy. The 16340 cell is essentially a rechargeable version of the popular CR123A battery. The 16340 can be recharged on any compatible li-ion charger, so you can get hundreds of uses out of the same battery.
- Utilizes a Cree XP-L (V5) LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours (provides up to 251% performance boost from the XP-G2 LED and is the first commercially available single-die LED to achieve breakthrough efficacy of up to 200 Lumens per watt at 350mA)
- Four Output Modes Plus Strobe
- CR123A Battery: 400 Lumens - 1 hr. 10 min.
- 16340 battery: 550 Lumens - 35 min.
- CR123A Battery: 150 Lumens -3 hr. 15 min.
- 16340 battery: 150 Lumens - 2 hr. 25 min.
- CR123A Battery: 50 Lumens - 9 hr. 5 min.
- 16340 battery: 50 Lumens - 7 hr. 10 min.
- CR123A Battery: 5 Lumens - 100 hr.
- 16340 battery: 5 Lumens - 53 hr.
- CR123A Battery: 400 Lumens;
- 16340 battery: 550 Lumens
- Maximum distance: 427 feet/130 meters
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the battery
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the surface
- Anti-roll, slip-resistant body design
- Tactical tail cap switch with momentary-on function
- Side switch on the head for output selection
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- IPX-8 waterproof rating. Waterproof to 2 meters for 30 minutes
- Uses one 3V CR123 battery OR
- Uses one Fenix ARB-L16-700 16340 battery designed specifically for the PD25. This battery charges with the Fenix ARE-C2 charger and ARE-X2.
- Length: 3.7 in. (93 mm)
- Diameter: 0.8 in. (21.5 mm)
- Weight: 1.65 oz. (47 grams)
- 1 - PD25 Flashlight
- 1 - Lanyard
- 1 - Holster
- 1 - Pocket Clip
- 1 - Spare O-ring
- 1 - User Manual
- 1 - Warranty Card
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.