The Fenix LD30 is an extremely powerful compact flashlight that can blast a maximum 1600 lumens, 673 feet (205 meters). At only 4.3” long, the LD30 is the perfect size everyday carry EDC flashlight. Quickly activate the flashlight with its tactical tail switch and then cycle through the lighting modes with the side switch. The LD30 flashlight is powered by one 18650 li-ion battery or two CR123As. Other features include a two-position body clip, battery level indicator, and it is IP68 rated waterproof/dustproof.
- LUMINUS SST40 LED (cool white) with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by a 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two CR123A Lithium batteries can be used for emergency.
- 1600 maximum lumens output and 205 meters beam distance.
- High-performance reliable outdoor flashlight with small size and light weight.
- Boot-up battery level indication and low-voltage warning.
- Instant power activation with momentary on tactical tail switch.
- Simple output selection with side switch.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Ultra-thin optical lens with coating process.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Intelligent Memory recalls last used output
- Two-way body clip for versatile attachment.
- Made of durable high-strength and oxidation-resistance aluminum.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- Length: 4.3” (109mm)
- Body: 0.9” (21.5mm)
- Head: 1.0” (25.4mm)
- 2.1 oz. (59g) excluding battery
- One 18650 rechargeable li-ion battery or two CR123A lithium batteries as a backup
- One ARB-L18-3500U Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- USB Charging Cable
- Two-Position Body Clip
- Spare O-Ring