From the appearance, Fenix E15 (2016) is just a keychain-sized flashlight. While, its high performance will surely surprise you, the intelligent drive circuit boosts max 450 lumens from one 16340 Li-ion battery and also ensures the compatibility with the CR123A. With a twisty head switch, four output levels are available to meet your various lighting demands in daily use, hiking, searching and more.
- Overheat protection to preserve the LED
- Uses one CR123A battery or one 16430/RCR123A battery
- Low voltage reminder indicates when battery needs replacing
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface to serve as a candle
- Reverse polarity protection, protects from improper battery installation
- Digitally regulated circuit – maintains constant brightness
450 Lumens of LED lighting power
A huge improvement to the lighting power of the E15, it now features a CREE XP-G2 R5 LED, emitting a crushing 450 lumens. The light level is of course adjustable and can be set to 110, 50 or even an 8 lumen low mode.
While the E15 excels at indoor and close range use, it is also great for outdoor activities with a beam that can reach up to 433 Feet in dark conditions! A deep reflector and tempered glass lens with specialized coating help to aid the impressive light output from this little powerhouse.
Corrosion and scratch resistant
If you’re carrying around a flashlight, it better be able to take some rough handling. The E15 is packed with features that will keep it safe from bumps, drops, splashes or whatever comes its way. The light is made of lightweight aerospace grade aluminum that has further been hard anodized to resist corrosion or scratches.
For harsh weather the light is gasket sealed, earning an IPX-8 Waterproof rating. The glass lens is tempered and protects the solid state LED from severe impacts. Don’t let its size fool you, the E15 is one tough lighting tool!
- Uses XP-G2 R5 White LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Powered by one 16340 rechargeable Li-ion battery or one 3V CR123A Lithium battery
- Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Intelligent drive circuit for better battery performance
- Low voltage reminder indicates when battery replacement is needed
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery installation
- Over-heat protection to avoid high temperature of the surface
- Twist head to turn ON/OFF the light and select output mode
- Capable of tail standing as a candle
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Uses high efficient lens with total reflective coating
1 X Fenix E15 2016 XP-G2 R5 LED Flashlight
1 X Key chain
1 X O-ring
1 X User manual