A tent and tarp pole that is widely used as a canopy pole that flips up the entrance of the tent and as a sub pole that makes the tarp an open space. Includes 2 poles, 2 storm ropes, 2 pegs, and a carry bag that is convenient to carry. The pole has a joint structure with a built-in stopper (spring) that can be easily assembled by simply inserting it. From the shipment in February 2017, the storm rope, pegs, and carry bag have been significantly strengthened to make it easier to use.
- Brand: DOD
- All-in-one specification
- Easy assembly & length adjustment
- Also supports general grommet holes
- A set of 2 poles with 3 joints that can be used immediately, 2 storm ropes, and 2 pegs.
- Each joint is provided with a stopper (spring) and can be firmly fixed.
- Can be used not only for tents but also for tarps.
- Size: Diameter 1.5 x Length 170 cm
- Storage size: W60 x D12 x H2 cm
- Weight: 1.0kg
- Warranty: 3 Months Local Supplier Warranty
- What's in the box: 2 x pegs, 2 x ropes, 1 x carry bag