Designed by women for women, the ACT Trail 28L SL Backpack from Dueter is as at home on a city bus as it is on a via ferrata. The shoulder straps are contoured with 3D air mesh lining, and the tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides rigidity. The back features Aircontact cushions for ventilation, and the waist belt stows away when not in use.
A two-way zipper on the exterior lets you access items buried inside without opening the lid. So you can stash wet clothing and gear without soaking the rest of your stuff. A stretch external pocket provides space for water bottles or other items and a zippered side pocket on the exterior stows your phone or snacks for easy access.
Keeping hydrated on the trail is simple as this pack fits reservoirs up to 3L. Loops hold a pair of hiking poles on one side and an ice axe on the other. To keep everything dry, a rain cover pulls out to shield your belongings from a downpour. And for a worst case scenario, an SOS label printed on hood details recognized emergency signals.
- Volume: 28 L / 1709 in³
- 600 Denier Deuter-Super-Polytex
- 210 Denier Deuter-Microrip-Nylon
- Compression and load adjustment straps cinch down load and minimize sway
- Carrying / Suspension
- Tensioned Delrin U-shaped frame provides rigidity
- Aircontact back system features two-layer foam construction to promote airflow
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps are designed for women
- Load lifter straps adjust how weight is carried by shoulders
- Hip fin garage lets you stash the waist belt when not in use
- Two-way zipper on the front allows direct access to items even when the lid is closed
- Zipped front compartment for maps or other small items
- Stretch external pocket provides access for water bottles or other items
- External zippered pocket holds oft-needed items with easy access
- Lid pocket keeps small items handy
- Internal valuables pocket safely stores items like your keys and wallet
- Hiking pole loops hold a pair of poles on the exterior
- Ice axe loop secures an axe or other ice tool
- Wet laundry compartment isolates wet gear from the rest of your items
- SOS label printed on hood details recognized emergency signals
- Hydration system compatible for optional 3L reservoir
- Removable rain cover protects your gear from a downpour
- Loops for optional helmet holder
What is included:
- Deuter Sport ACT Trail 28L SL Backpack
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.