Adventure calls your name and you need a watch that will respond with you. The VERTIX GPS Adventure Watch provides the features and durability you need to take on even your dreams’ grandest expeditions. The longest battery life, extreme durability and altitude acclimation assistance make the VERTIX your go-to choice whether your plans call for a backyard hike or a Himalayan summit.
Rugged YET premium
A featherlight, corrosion free titanium frame and bezel showcase our commitment to durability. The quality of the VERTIX allows you to attack the world’s harshest elements without sacrificing your style.
Virtually scratch proof screen
Sapphire glass screen with Diamond-Like Coating gives VERTIX the most resilient screen available.
Longer battery life than any other GPS watches on the market
With battery life strong enough for a Himalayan expedition or a thru-hike on the John Muir Trail all without a charge.
45d - 45 days of regular use
60h - 60 hours full GPS mode
150h - 150 hours UltraMax mode
The ONLY GPS watch with a 150-meter waterproof rating
15 ATM rated: withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 150 meters.
VERTIX body weighs just 54 grams, making it the lightest watch in its class.
VERTIX is your Sherpa
24/7 blood oxygen monitoring With Altitude Mode, VERTIX is the only watch to provide daily acclimatization evaluation and suggests when it is safe to climb higher.
Industry leading performance in extreme cold
Works down to -4°F/-20°C with less than a 30% depreciation in battery performance VERTIX lasts for 21 hours in GPS mode under -22°F/-30°C extreme testing.
EASY use in ANY condition
Completely new engineered Digital Knob for one finger control, even with thick climbing gloves or under water.
Track your path
Navigation with zoom in/out on Digital Knob, a completely revamped experience from the traditional button operation.
VERTIX knows you better than you know yourself
Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
Break the Ice in any group setting with this one of a kind watch. The exclusive azure titanium bezel is a showstopper, while the hand assembled transparent fiber case creates a watch that is as elegant on your wrist as it is powerful in your active life.
- Premium titanium bezel and cover finish with Sapphire glass (diamond-like coating) and 150-meter waterproof rating gives VERTIX ultra-light durability to endure the world’s harshest elements.
- Unparalleled battery life with 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in full GPS mode and 150 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimation assistance and industry leading performance in extreme weather making VERTIX your Sherpa for expeditions and climbing.
- Enhanced Digital Knob for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or under water. Navigation with zoom in/out using Digital Knob.
- Precise analysis of training load and performance, evaluates your exertion and recommends recovery, so you can perform at your peak.
- Available in multiple bezel and band color options including an exclusive azure bezel so that you can find the combination that best fits your lifestyle.
Hardware and Connectivity:
- Titanium bezel and cover
- Sapphire glass with DLC coating
- 150 meter waterproof rating
- Unparalleled battery life
- Up to 150 hours in UltraMax GPS setting
- Up to 60 hours in Full GPS setting
- Up to 45 days of regular use
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- Wrist-based pulse oximeter
- Barometric altimeter
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- 150 meter waterproof rating
- Display Size - 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type - Memory LCD
- Screen Material - Sapphire Glass with Diamond-Like Coating
- Bezel Material - Titanium
- Cover Material - Titanium
- Strap Material - Silicone
- Quick Release Band - 22mm
- Physical Size - 48.74 x 48.74 x 16.75 mm
- Weight - 76 g
- Wireless Connection - BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only, ANT+ for accessories
- Navigation - GPS / GLONASS (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- Sensors - Optical Pulse Oximeter, Optical Heart Rate Monitor, Barometric Altimeter, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Thermometer
- Waterproof Rating - 15ATM (150 Meters/492 Feet)
- Working Temperature - -4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature - -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C)
- Charging Time - Less than 2 Hours
- Battery Life - 45 days of regular use, 60 hours in Full GPS mode, 150 hours in UltraMax mode
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- USB Charging Cable
- Wrist Band
- Quick Start Guide (QSG)
- 2 Years Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.