Coming Soon in Early 2020!
For endurance athletes training from the roads to the trails and to the mountains, APEX Pro is the perfect training partner and Coros's most versatile watch yet.
- Titanium bezel with high-grade fiber watch body
- Touch screen enabled Sapphire glass
- 100-meter waterproof rating
- Stunning battery life with 30 days of regular use, 40 hours in full GPS mode and 100 hours in UltraMax GPS mode.
- Ultra-light durability with a weight of 59g
- 24/7 blood oxygen monitoring with altitude acclimatization assistance
- Industry leading performance in extreme weather
- Enhanced Digital Knob for easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or under water
- Touchscreen enabled breadcrumb navigation
- Advanced training analysis and recovery recommendations
- Intelligent Stride model that learns your running form
- Wrist-based SpO2 sensor
- Wrist-based heart rate monitor
- UltraMax GPS setting for extended battery life
- Built-in barometer, altimeter, and compass
- GPS and GLONASS satellite connections (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- ANT+ for accessories, BLE for smartphone only
- Interval, triathlon, multisport training
- Fully customizable data screen
- Ultra comfortable 22mm silicone bands - compatible with APEX 46mm
- Display Size: 1.2 in. 240 x 240 (64 colors)
- Display Type: Touch Screen Memory LCD
- Screen Material: Sapphire Glass
- Bezel Material: Titanium Alloy
- Cover Material: Aluminum
- Strap Material: Silicone
- Quick Release Band: 22mm
- Physical Size: 51.7 x 51.7 x 14.6 mm
- Weight: 59 g
- Wireless Connection: BT4.2 BLE for smartphone only | ANT+ for accessories
- Navigation: GPS / GLONASS (Galileo / Beidou via future firmware update)
- Optical Pulse Oximeter
- Optical Heart Rate Monitor
- Barometric Altimeter
- Waterproof Rating: 10ATM (100 Meters/328 Feet)
- Working Temperature: 14°F to 140°F (-10°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
- Charging Time: Less than 2 Hours
- Battery Life:
- 30 days of regular use
- 40 hours in Full GPS mode
- 100 hours in UltraMax mode
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.