This lamp is named after Athena, the Goddess of War. The outer silhoutte was motif taken from a lampshade. The central pillar that houses the battery was inspired by the pillars of Parthenon, and illuminated brightly by a golden light.
The lamp is called Athena, who has the heart of a protector, and will protect you from the darkness and mosquito bites.
- USB Type-C, rechargeable (10,500mAh)
- Lightweight, 520g
- 3 light color mode (Breeze / Sunset / Sunrise)
- Mosquitoes repellent feature.
- Portable power bank function
- Adjustable brightness
- 440 LM in Max, 75 hrs runtime in Low
- Hotshoe adapter / tripod compatible (1/4" socket)
- 1 LM = 1 Lumen = 1 Candlelight
- Made in South Korea.
- Product Name: Claymore Selene Rechargeable Lantern
- LED Color Mode: Breeze / Sunset / Sunrise (1,300K - 1,500K - 3,000K )
Size: 144 × 144 × 180.8mm
- Weight: 520 g
- Battery: Li-Polymer 3.6V 10,500mAh(36.18Wh)
- Input: USB 5V 2A
- Run Time: 6 hrs ~ 75 hrs
- Charging Time: 7 hrs min
- Brightness: 24 LM ~ 440 LM
What's inside the box?
- Athene Rechargeable Lantern
- USB C-Type Cable
- User Manual
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty