CASUSGRILL™ is an award-winning Danish innovation company with a green DNA and passion to make a difference for our planet earth. We aim to combine sustainability and smart functional design to re-design and make green transformation of existing products which we use every day in life.
The success story of a total clear green vision of a single-use grill made of all-natural materials was born on a camper trip in the French mountains in 2009. From bad experience of cooking and trays of aluminium from single-use grills scattered around in fields, mountains, bushes and around trash bins Susanne and Carsten founders of CasusGrill™ decided to make a difference.
They wanted to create a single-use disposable grill nobody has seen before – it should have a better performance, more sustainable and safer to use – all in one a better experience and conscience for the outdoor people.
CASUSGRILL™ was born!
Benefits & Specification
- No use of metals which takes up to 200 years to decompose.
- No bad taste or smell of lighter liquid or fossils fuel.
- Quick Oxylite™ makes it ready to cook in 5 minutes – 400 C / 600 F degrees.
- It creates a high, even temperature that ensures your food is properly cooked.
- Cooking time about 60 minutes.
- Thermal lightweight insulation
- – reduce the risk of burn damage.
- All materials are sustainable and biodegradable except the lava stones.
- The lava stones can easily be returned to nature and even used as soil improvement and 100% pure cultivation for plants.
- Can be disposed in a bonfire and leaves NO trash behind in nature.
- Reduced CO2 emissions because use of less charcoal
- Very portable: L32 x W24 x H5,5 cm and approx. 1 kg in weight