The new Camouflage Quencher has main zip storage compartment featuring an insulated hydration sleeve, Includes a high quality 2L TPU hydration bladder with a big bore filling port , Twin shoulder duct hydration exit holes, Front zip storage pocket with MP3 sleeve and cord port, Bungee cord for attaching extras, Reflective piping for added safety, Sternum strap, Padded hip belt and has a Vent Back system to keep your bag dry.
Also featuring a dedicated insulated hydration sleeve and H2O port, your every day pack converts into a weekend adventure hydration pack. Designed to fit up to 3L US Spec performance hydration bladders, your pack will help you reach your goal.
- Multi-purpose hydration backpack
- Includes a premium 2L TPU hydration reservoir:
- BPA free, phthalate & PVC free
- Thermo welded seams
- Low profile screw cap for easy filling
- High flow mouth piece with on/off function
- Taste free, odour free and UV stable
- Twin compartment design
- Dual shoulder duct hydration tube ports
- Action Back Extreme padded harness system
- Front utility zip pocket with phone pouch
- Sternum strap
- Detachable webbing hip belt
- Base cycling light loop
- Volume: 38 x 20 x 6cm
- Made from soft touch TPU (thermo-welded polyurethane)
- High flow on/off mouth piece
- Large low profile screw cap 'BIG BORE' filling port
- TPU polyurethane reservoir material is taste free, odour free, and UV stable that performs well in all conditions
- Heat welded perimeter seams ensure long lasting durability and reliability
- Calibration markings in litres on the reservoir confirm water volume at a glance
- Caribee Adventure Spec TPU bladders are ideal for all outdoor adventures and sport orientated activities.
Material: Thermo Welded Polyurethane
Vent Back System:
The Vent back system is an anatomically shaped harness & back system exclusively featured on sports orientated day packs Contoured vent design promotes added air circulation in extreme sporting conditions.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.