Caribee’s Expedition roll top bags are heavy duty, hard wearing gear bags designed for outdoor enthusiasts, industrial work sites or any situation that requires hard wearing, 100% waterproof kit bags. Utilising reinforced tarpaulin materials and welded seams these bags are ready to be tossed up on to the roof of your 4WD or hauled around the camp site. This model is popular with motorcyclists because water can get everywhere on the back of a bike but not with this bag. Also perfect for any other outdoor activities.
- 100% waterproof gear bag.
- Heat welded construction.
- Heavy duty PVC tarpaulin bag.
- Waterproof roll top throat with side QR buckle points.
- 1.5 inch webbing grab handles.
- 1 inch QR compression straps.
- Removable padded shoulder strap.
- Can be carried as a backpack.
- End haul handles.
- Internal accessory zip pockets.
- Dimensions: 90 x 38 x 38cm; Capacity: 120litres; Weight: 1.7kg.