Mossy Oak CoolNet® UV+ Tubular Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity: Mossy Oak CoolNet® UV+ Tubular. Multifunctional tubular perfect for outdoor activities during sunny days. It offers a high UV protection to enjoy life out in the sun while protecting you from harmful sun radiation. Light, breathable and comfortable, this tubular is an ideal companion for running, cycling and walking as well as for climbing, trekking or motorbiking. Official Mossy Oak design. Meet our newest recycled CoolNet® UV+ fabric. 95% recycled polyester microfiber, its moisture management properties pull sweat away from your skin and into our evaporative cooling fabric design so you stay cool, light and comfortable. UPF 50+ fabrication prevents hazardous exposure to the sun while delivering 4-way ULTRA stretch weave and 100% seamless design for the perfect fit Design: Mossy Oak. One size.
High UV Protection BUFF can be worn as a neckerchief, headband, wristband, mask, hairband, balaclava, scarf, scrunchie, saharaine, pirate cap, beanie or bandana.
- Made with 100% Coolmax Extreme – this special four channel fibre forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric and thermoregulates the body.
- Weighs 40g/1.4 oz and measures 51cm x 24.5cm/20.1inches x 9.6inches
- Designed to fit most adults, with heads measuring 53 – 62cm but if you require something smaller, we also have Junior, Child and Baby sizes and designs.
- There are no irritating seams or hems
- Is machine washable and non iron.
- BUFF headwear will not lose its elasticity, is colour fast and will not fade.
- Treated with Polygiene your BUFF headwear will remain fresh as the silver ions prevent the build up of bacteria in the fabric
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Thermal Comfort - Hot
|Collection Web:||Spring-Summer 20
|Composition:||95% Polyester 5% Elastane
|Care instructions:||Machine Wash
|UPF Sun protection:||UPF50+