The Black Diamond ReVolt is a powerful, versatile and rechargeable headlamp that has now been fully redesigned to be completely waterproof, making it adaptable for any nighttime mission. With 300 lumens of power, the ReVolt easily spots anchors while you rappel in the dark, proximity lighting gives you a large area of light for hiking down the trail and Programmable Brightness Memory gives you the option to set the light's brightness when first turned on. A three-level power meter keeps you from ever being surprised by dead batteries, and the ReVolt can run on standard AAA batteries in addition to the included rechargeable batteries.
- One TriplePower LED and 1 DoublePower LED can combine to emit up to 300 lumens (max setting with alkaline batteries)
- One DoublePower Red LED for night vision has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Sleek, low-profile design uses three Black Diamond AAA Rechargeable Batteries or standard alkaline or lithium batteries
- Programmable Brightness Memory gives you the option to set the light's brightness when first turned on
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and lock mode
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for three seconds after switching on headlamp
- Protected against water immersion (IPX8)
Lumens : 300
Weight With Batteries : 89 g (3.1 oz)
Max Distances :
[High] 80 m (alkaline)
[Low] 10 m (alkaline)
Max Burn Time :
[High] 25 H (alkaline)
[Low] 180 H (alkaline)
IPX Rating : x8
LED Type : 1 TriplePower, 2 SinglePower
Batteries : 3 AAA alkaline or 3 NiMH (both included)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.