The Black Diamond Neve Strap Crampons help you stay on your feet when a few hundred yards of steep snow stand between you and your summer alpine rock route. At only 576 grams, these crampons won't even be noticed in your pack, and the full-strap attachment system allows them to be used with any type of shoes or boots. Black Diamond also includes ABS plates to prevent snowballing.
The Black Diamond Neve crampon features a 10-point aluminum design for lightweight functionality. Two different attachment configurations accommodate both technical and non-technical footwear, while the aggressive yet flexible construction keeps you moving quickly and confidently on steep, snowy terrain.
- Lightweight, aluminum crampons with spring steel center bar
- New highly formed front and rear rails
- The Pro version features steel wire bails in the front and aluminum in the rear for telemark, ice and randonnée boots
- The Strap version features a new softer strap that better accommodates trekking and trail running footwear
- Includes dual-density ABS
- Material: aluminum
- Boot Compatibility: strap-on
- Front Points: dual
- Number of Points:10
- Anti-balling plates: yes
- Claimed Weight: 1 lb 4.3 oz
- Recommended Use: mountaineering
- One-size fits 36-46. 46+ will require our long center bar