The Black Diamond Distance Carbon FLZ is our premium pole for fully adjustable, folding performance. Now with improved joint support (making them 30% stiffer) and greater durability thanks to added reinforcements around the locking mechanism and upper shaft, this highly adaptable trekking pole delivers 100% carbon construction, FlickLock® adjustability and a three-section foldable shaft. Combined with interchangeable, non-scarring Tech Tips and a lightweight EVA foam grip, your grasp and traction will be solid.
- Improved joint support and stiffness
- Lightweight, EVA foam grip with breathable, moisture-wicking grip
- Non-slip EVA foam mini-grip extension
- Three-section foldable shaft with speed cone deployment and FlickLock® adjustability
- 100% carbon fiber construction
- Interchangeable, non-scarring rubber Tech Tips and carbide Tech Tips
- Stopper basket with shaft catcher to secure folded sections
- Series :Distance
- Weight Per Pair :
- [95-110 cm] 332 g (11.7 oz)
[105-125 cm] 360 g (12.7 oz)
[120-140 cm] 385 g (13.6 oz)
- Usable Length :
- [95-110 cm] 95-100 cm (37-43 in)
[105-125 cm] 105-125 cm (41-49 in)
[120-140 cm] 120-140 cm (47-55 in)
- Collapsed Length :
- [95-110 cm] 34 cm (13.4 in)
[105-125 cm] 37 cm (14.6 in)
[120-140 cm] 40 cm (15.7 in)
How to measure:
- For Walking, hiking and backpacking: Stability and support matter most. Size up if you're right on a size cusp.
- For Running: Uphill propulsion matters most. Size down if you're right on a size cusp.